No Way, I walk out of the theatre, and find that a new blanket of snow has just arrived to screw over everyone's lives. Man oh man.
Now, who ever understands my point of view with snow will agree with me that it's only a white blanket of death, carr accidents, poor road conditions and late snowplow schedules and the result of my bieng late for school due to the buses having no chains.
Now the weather outside is frightful, but the fire insides delighful.
Now sing a good song, and try not to slide along.
Walking in a winter hell-hole...
The people out here and bitching, 'bout the roads of snow and the wind is horridly quickning.
I hate the snow now, because I'm of the age. When winter's just really freaking cold.
Now that my bad rhyme's over, I understand that the snow here is not as bad as Fort St. James or Calgary.
Though since I've lived up in Prince George for a while, I want nothing more to do with the white stuff.
Thank you for your time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
Navigation
Followers
Copyright radiodream8% Do not post without referance. Powered by Blogger.
My DND Character (Google)
Oh, He mad...


0 comments:
Post a Comment