And I'll play you to pinball, hell you ain't got a chance.
Go on over and ask her to dance...
And hey barkeeper what's keepin' you keep pourin drinks
for all these palookas,hey you know what I thinks.
That we toast to the old days and Dimagio too
and old Drysdale and Mantle, Whitey Ford and to you...
_____________________________________________
I haven't seen my true darkness in a while, feels good to be back there. Maybe if I stopped taking my pills and just went with my darkness, I could die sooner... Hmmm, A thought to consider.
Lonliness kills me now. Oh wait, oooh cigarettes, free....
Uhm where was I?
Oh yes. Lonliness, a bliss to one in isolation. Yet to one who reads to many old romance novels, it would be a mirical to find another girl that would accept me for who I am.
Now you may think I'm too young for saying this shit... but I have had problems with my life that I had to do alone. Though if I had someone I could compare with and talk with when I entered the door. Someone I could cry on. Someone to take to dinner on sunday night, it would be a miracle.
Now I'm going to tell the truth here. When I was 12 years old, I had an imaginary girlfriend. Sad, yes. But I had more problems in that point in isolation that I had to. I am a freak, I know...
I hate myself for doing that.
Now to go into my corner and cry.
Slick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
Navigation
Followers
Copyright radiodream8% Do not post without referance. Powered by Blogger.
My DND Character (Google)
Oh, He mad...

1 comments:
you know that doesn't have to be a girlfriend, it can be any friend. they will listen, talk, understand, share and spend time with you. Any good friend does that. I have been friends with my bff for 6 years and we have done all those things together. We have other friends to share the same things with too. find good friends and you will find the one, sam.
Post a Comment