Ok, this will infact wierd some people out and make some people hate me.
The thing is, that I must confess...
My Life = Isolation
________________________________
My Habit = Coffee
________________________________
My Addiction = Dungeons and Dragons
I know, I know. You're probably thinking. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???"
DND is not Satan's Game for crying out loud. Yes I agree with the fact that barely anyone plays it, and pieces are hard to find. Though I started getting into it when I started getting back into board games.
I found my old installer for DDO and thought about the real DND, you know, with the board.
I am going to keep the group I will play with to close friends only, I will not play with people I do not know.
So, that said, I feel like I got a bit off my chest. Because, yes, I AM a geek.
But ladies! If you still want dinner and a dance sunday night you're more than welcome.
Slick,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
Navigation
Followers
Copyright radiodream8% Do not post without referance. Powered by Blogger.
My DND Character (Google)
Oh, He mad...


1 comments:
Geeky is the new sexy. x
Post a Comment