After a long day out on the driveways of my street, I lay in my bed and consider how much my back's going to hurt twice as much in the morning, when I know there will be school and all will be painful. Both mentally and physically.
I have back problems. Yes, even at the young age that I am, I do.
The work I have done up in the central interior were excruciating to my spine, and my head...
Oh boy, this will hurt.
Hurt so much now, I had trouble getting undressed for bed... I could barely move to my pillow.
Then I had much time to myself. Mostly spent on playing Minecraft and reviewing for my Socials 10 Honors presentation. I shall take great pride in showing how the USSR, my homeland screwed over communism and made it a hated part in human society. Now I won't go on about how great communism would be if humans could not have any greed what-so-ever, so I will stick to having to say only that.
Now, at about a nickle after ten at night, I struggle to relax my back to fall to the bliss of a dream. Not knowing what is ahead in time.
(Tom Waits - Diamonds on my Windshield) Perfect song to describe my feelings of road conditions today. As an avid listener to Big Band and Tom Waits, I wonder if I will make it to swing dancing this Sunday for I have unfortunantly missed last weeks dance. Oh how I would have ripped up the floor in my new suit...
And oh how we danced, as she whispered to me... 'we'll never be going back hooooome.'
(Rain Dogs - Tom Waits)
You name it, I can relate it to Tom Waits songs.
The MCFD (Ministry of Child and Family Development) has luckily made me fall into the grace days. Meaning that I have a bit more time with my foster family before the meeting with all my social workers come together and decide if I go back home. My only wis is that I get enough time to stay with my foster family until I am definantly able to be applicable for independant living, I will go over the pros and cons of Independant Living contrasting with my goals on another post.
So I think this is enough venting for now so... Happy Snow Day Comrades.
Slick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
Navigation
Followers
Copyright radiodream8% Do not post without referance. Powered by Blogger.
My DND Character (Google)
Oh, He mad...


0 comments:
Post a Comment