I'm Feeling Very Vengeful Today...

I am feeling very vengeful today, and I'll be back tommorow to play.
That mall cop won't have time to run,
'Cause he'll have the cops on his ass.

Well, I hate him. That Fascist pig, kick me out because I apparantly shoplifted from best buy. I haven't been there for several months!
Damnation! I feel so psycotic right now, I'm loosing my mind again.

It's pretty chilly outside, though my suit keeps me warm. I feel like I could kill something with no remorse. I need a bit of scotch right now, and maybe some coffee... Never could go anywhere without an escort. That conservative asshole shall die in the hole he came from when I'm done with him.

That's enough ranting for now.
I still hav'nt gotten a job, which I have been looking for 2 years now. It's like they only hire tall people, and ignore the nice looking short guy. I HATE TALL PEOPLE! They always make fun out of the short people. They think they're so tough and belive they can do anything. Just like the jocks at school, always getting the girls and ruining my sanity. (Like I had any in the first place.)
My mental condition is now on the vine, I hate myself for bieng individual, bieng differant gets me looks from people like I'm an alien or something. People are to judgemental these days. Right now I belive that people who are looking like a lost cause are the most sane, while others who are folowers of them "Gangstas" are insane and just, ugh, I can't put a word to it. I HATE SOCIETY!

Long live Swing Music!

Slick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment